FM- AMZ Site Eval

Patients: 
I presented comprehensive History and Physicals from patients I had the opportunity to work with while working in conjunction with Dr. Dairo. There are a variety of patient outcomes seen here from annual visits. Patient history included but not limited to: CHF, HTN, DM, CAD, substance abuse amongst others.

Feedback: I met with and discussed my organizational skills about History and Physical; I must practice my patient presentation.

Changes: Since then, I am practicing a daily patient presentation and am working on interpreting ECGs.

Article: The article itself came from a trusted source and was pertinent to patient.

Feedback: Although I did practice presenting the article many times, I must be cautious to present with more confidence.

Changes: I presented “Benefits, limits and danger of ephedrine and pseudoephedrine as nasal decongestants” which aligned with the patient I am presenting.

Pharm Cards: I presented a total of 10 pharmacological cards of drugs I encountered while on rotation.

FeedbackWhile meeting with my site evaluator, I learned that it is important to really understand the MOA of each and every drug we give to patients.

Changes: I will pay better attention to dosing.